Posted April 28th, 2020
As we adjust to working remotely, we ask that you submit your Arts Nova Scotia applications via email. We have developed a few resources to ease the transition to emailed applications. Instructions are also included on our program pages.
- Video Tutorial: Submitting Your Application Over Email
- Video Tutorial: How to Use a Fillable PDF Application Form
How to Submit Your Arts NS Application Over Email
Send your applications to email@example.com according to the instructions below.
Before Sending Your Email
- Include your name on all files
- Number your files in the order they should be opened
- Ensure your page limits and file sizes are in line with the program guidelines
- Upload large audio and video files to a streaming service such as YouTube, Vimeo or SoundCloud
- Address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send one application per email
- Subject line should be: “Your Name – Program Name – Category”
- Keep attachments under 25MB
- Do not attach large audio or video files; include a streaming link in the body of the email
- Do not duplicate your application; do not send an additional hard copy
Only submissions will be accepted to this email address. Please direct all questions to the program officer.
If you are unable to submit by email please contact the program officer.